Friday, July 3, 2009

'57 CHEVY

This morning my radio alarm woke me up with a song by a friend of mine. In between not really knowing whether or not it was a dream, I snoozed her (which she doesn't know, sorry!), only to wake up soon after to a beautiful, sunny day.

Today friends seem to be moving all around. Through radio waves, through ocean waves, through streets and skies. All of which is comforting, knowing good ones in all different corners of the world. While other friends seem to be moving on, which is just part of it all. Summer seems to be a switchy-time. A season that (totally jinxing myself) isn't going so badly this year.

So after watching videos of kittens doing cute shit on the WWW, I embraced the breeze and decided to dust off my old remote control car. Actually, I didn't dust it off at all, in fact, the layer of dust remained about 1/4" thick, but you know what I mean.

Couldn't believe it still worked.
Couldn't believe it didn't rain today.

It is good knowing you are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment