Thursday, June 18, 2009

FINDING MY PLACE IN THE BLOGOSPHERE

My name is Allison and I am only semi-ok with all things computers. The thought of social networking sites and blogs still makes me slightly uncomfortable. I like kittens, ice cream and science-fiction. And I am working on typing with proper punctuation and capitalization because grammar is important to me.

I decided to tippy-toe out of my comfort zone because I want to share with you everything I can about my small (but huge-hearted!) company, So It’s Gray, and all the things it’s leading me to in this giant world, as well as other creative endeavors that sometimes take my reigns.

I really never thought in a million years I’d ever start a blog. So here goes nothing…!


Renegade Craft Fair, Brooklyn, NY

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for you!!!!!!! I love your work and love your work ethic!!!!! Share your talent with the world!!!!
    Love Ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, my little girl is growing up.

    ReplyDelete